HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Thursday, January 19, 2012

MAKING VALENTINES!



I've always loved the potential for creativity involved in making Valentine's  Day Cards. This celebration of love also gives us a chance to remind others how much they mean to us. Here are  a card and some tags that I've made this year using My Mind's Eye Lost, Union Square Collection. I used the small 6X6" tablet, a set of sealing wax and clear stamps by Bo Bunny, Prima and Tattered Angels. 

I did a little inking and fussy cutting for this tag. 
The seals were PERFECT for a Valentine theme.....so very romantic! 
This tag was made with a a clear stamp from the Prima "Printery Collection". 
The ribbons and hearts that I used are from my stash. 

Each of these tags were made with a lot of TLC.
I appreciate your comments! 

3 comments:

  1. Patty! Oooooo la la!!!!!! I love Valentine's Day, too! I really like all of your wonderful tags and your beautiful card! Your stamps and sealing wax really make them special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's obvious that each tag was made with loving, crafty hands...and heart :) Beautiful work, Patty!

    ReplyDelete