HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Monday, February 10, 2014

DETERMINATION


Hi everyone! Sharing a layout that I created for The Crafty Scrapper Design Team!

Papers and stickers used here were the Journey Collection by Authentique, Dylusions stencil, Maya Road Embellishments, Ranger Crackle Accents and Stampers Anonymous.

This layout was fun and easy to make!


Some of the techniques used here are paper tearing, inking, layering and fanning the papers, stamping, masking and  painting.


The inspirational journaling here is done in calligraphy.

Thanks for taking a peek at this layout. I appreciate your comments! I hope to see you at The Crafty Scrapper!


3 comments:

  1. Handsome fellow! I love the color combo and texture on this page. Nice quote, sweetie. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is simply amazing. I can't tell you how much I love that quote and how you did it in calligraphy!!! What a wonderful and inspirational layout!

    ReplyDelete