HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Saturday, February 7, 2015

U + Me




Hello scrappy friends! I hope you are having a beautiful day filled with purpose, love and happiness. 

This layout was created for the CSI Design Team and can be found at the CSI Website here
Our sponsor this month is 2Crafty Chipboard. Perhaps you will be the lucky winner of the beautiful prizes! Check them out over at CSI!






I love working with embossing powders and this is the kind of work I do with them. They are not just for cards, as many people think. I love highlighting an interesting spot on my layouts using them.  


Products used: 

Martha Stewart: border punch
Maya Road: spray
Prima: papers, embellishments, stencils and mist
Sizzix: embossing folder
Stampendous: embossing powders and mica
From my stash: very bottom paper, beads



Thanks for stopping by.....I always appreciate your comments! 







No comments:

Post a Comment