HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Sentimental Journey for Vintage Tag Swap



I had so much fun creating this tag for Kelly, and getting to know some new people at SB.com in the Vintage Tag Swap!

On this tag, as I do on most all of my paper crafting work, I inked, heat embossed, fussy cut, stamped and painted. 


I used these Blue Fern Products: 
Paper
Embossing Powder
Chipboard
Flower
Stamp 

The little doll and word stickers are by Ranger/Tim Holtz Idea-ology

The tiny little pearls are by Queen and Company


From my stash: jute cord, chandelier drop, ribbon, pearl spray

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa!!! You always come through on the blog comments, and I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, Patty...what a gorgeous little piece of work. I LOVE how you incorporated all of those techniques on a tag. That ribbon is so pretty, and I love how you tied the perfect bow. So many details to admire. You should make a YouTube video of your process. A tag like this one would be beautiful on a layout. You are one talented lady. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacynthe! Great suggestion.....next on my "to do" list! You leave the sweetest and most flattering comments. I am humbled and most grateful! Big hugs to YOU, sweet friend!

      Delete
  3. Love the soft palette and sparkle- details give such a whimsical feel!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shawn!!!! I always look forward to reading your words!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Shawn!!!! I always look forward to reading your words!

      Delete