HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HAUNTING HANGING POCKETS


I couldn't help myself!!!! The Graphic 45 "Happy Haunting" collection was so much fun to play with that I made several hanging pockets to put treats in and give to family and friends. 
This is the one I kept for myself....LOL!!! It is displayed in my scrapbook room right now! 
Besides the lovely Graphic 45 patterned paper, I used Stickles, trim, pom poms, wire and beads from my stash to adorn the little pockets. 
These were so cute stuffed with Halloween candy! 
You can find this one displayed at the blog of one of my sweetest, dearest friends. Here's the link to her blog:
http://poetryinapotoftea.blogspot.com/2012/10/brewing-up-some-mischief.html
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a fun and safe HALLOWEEN!!!

6 comments:

  1. Patty...these are WONDERFUL! love all the special lace trims..you always add a touch of elegance to every project in your hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patty! Happy to see another post from you! Hope you're doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweet heart!! These are spooktacular. You done good, girl! I am going to have to lift this wonderful idea. My hanging pocket decorated the kitchen leading up to Halloween. The little spider is adorable. I think these will be a hit with TCS customers. HUGS! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky recipients of these amazing home made gifts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woow dear Patty you made such amazing halloween projects my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, they are just adorable! I'm missed Halloween but I might just use your idea for some hanging Christmas Pockets! You have decorated them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete