HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

VERY IMPORTANT

I remember when my daughter was on the phone seemingly 24-7. There were so many important phonecalls! It has been about eight years since this photo was taken, but not much has changed. If she's not taking calls for work, she's texting her friends. It is definately "The Information Age", and she has a lot of information to pass along!

Products used:

Basic Grey:
     Clippings Collection
Maya Road:
     Velvet Pleats
     
Vintage Trinket Pins Super Star
This is a layout for The Crafty Scrapper Design Team. 

Techniques used are painting, machine stitching and 3-D work.

2 comments:

  1. Love that dimensional border along the bottom of the photo! An awesome idea for a page...and yes, my teens are definitely immersed in the "information age" too, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, some of them are SO immersed they step out into the street to cross without even looking up from their iPhones! Grrrr! It has happened to me a number of times and I am always aghast! I know to NOT expect these young adults to care about personal safety when it comes to 'reaching out to touch someone'!! HAHAHA!
    You page is super cool, Patty. I LOVE the dimension and color. Ms. L is gorgeous, as always...what a million dollar smile. I especially like the zipper and the horizontal top piece with the torn edge and sewing. Brava!
    xox

    ReplyDelete