HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Friday, September 2, 2016

Wish




Hello scrappy friends! Today I'm sharing a layout created for the CSI Design Team. It was a real treat to go back and try to imagine Christmas 2015 through my son's eyes.  


Above, you can see the prompt. Here is how I solved Case File 211: 

Scheme: All five colors
Evidence: Stripes, doily, chipboard
Testimony: I created a little book with my journaling inside. 



As is the norm for me, I did a lot of layering... 


....and included a little fussy cutting that is popped up for a 3-D effect. 



Products: 

Blue Fern Studios 
     Paper - Vintage Christmas, Wonderland Love
          Story, True Harmony
     Chipboard - Word Ornaments, Dream Catcher
     Flowers - Glitter Roses 
     Imagine Ink Embossing Powders - 14 Karat, 
          Golden Bricks, Snow

Echo Park stencil
Liquitex modeling paste
Petaloo flowers
Prima Color Bloom, Sorbet, Deep Teal
Ranger embossing Dabber
Recollections flowers


The journaling reads, "Christmas at the Rogers' home included family and friends. Everyone gathered in the living room to open presents while finishing touches were being done on the buffet. All the time spent on decorating, wrapping and baking were well worth the time, energy and expense. Lee wishes every Christmas could be this perfect! "


Thanks to everyone who stopped by and especially to those who leave a comment! 

1 comment:

  1. Layering! Embossing! Oh, my! Love the fussy cutting. Tinsel and sparkle and warm memories! :)

    ReplyDelete