HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Cute


Hello blog and scrapbooking friends! Today I am sharing a layout I created for the CSI Design Team. The subject is my son when he was a toddler.
No automatic alt text available.
Here is how I solved Case File 253:

Scheme: All five colors used
Evidence: stripes, hand cutting, leaves/branches, 
     paint
Testimony: I hand wrote my journaling


Chipboard and a fun, artsy background are always on my "To Do List"! 


I love to use sealing wax on my layouts, and keep a variety of colors and designs in my scrapbook room. 


In the photo below, can be seen some of the layering I do! 



Products:

Blue Fern Studios
       Paper - Frolic, Friendship, Garden Life, Sun 
          Kissed, & Wanderlust, Pacific Coast 
     Chipboard - Thistle Spray, Cute Sweet Sassy, 
          Doodle Corners & Forest Branch
     Embossing Powder - Lime, Morning Sun &
          Snow
     FlowersMemories Blooms, Happy Blooms,
         Homespun Blossoms, Heartland Blooms
     Seedlings - Harvest & Glass
     Stamps- Honey Bits

Prima stencil




My journaling reads, "Lee, from top to bottom, you were as cute as a button. You may have been all dressed up and ready for church in this outfit, but looks are deceiving. All boy is what you were. By Sunday afternoon, you were building a tower to the top of the pantry while Dad and I were taking a nap! You were a regular 'Yertle the Turtle', but a whole lot cuter!"

Thanks to all who take a look and leave a comment! 

1 comment: