HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Friday, April 13, 2018

Here Comes the Sunshine!



Hello blog friends! Spring has sprung and I think everyone is ready for some sun! This layout was created for the CSI Design Team, and what fun I had playing with this one! 

No automatic alt text available.

I used the traditional way of solving this case and was inspired by the cheery colors and reminded of the sunshine my two adult children bring to my life!

Scheme: All five colors used
Evidence: Doily, banner, frame, animal
Testimony: Inspiration Word, "Shine" 


Here is a little close up of the central part of the layout, where the beautiful embellishments can be seen. 



I always think in 3-D for my layouts. Here, you can see where I fussy cut the beautiful Blue Fern Studios paper, then popped it up off of the base paper. 


My fun isn't finished until I use texture on the background. Here, I used modeling paste and a stencil to achieve my goal. 


Products 

Blue Fern Studios

     Paper:
          Heartland, Valentine Party and Love Notes 
          Garden Life, Sun Kissed

     Chipboard: Garden Celebration, Here Comes
          the Sun, Forest Branch

     Embossing Powder: Buttercup, Snow

     Flowers: Garden Blooms, Wanderlust Lilies,

     Seedlings: Glass, Mustard

     Stamp: Honey Bits

Prima Doily Stencil 

Ranger Emboss It Dabber

Tresors de Luxe Venice Lace


The journaling reads, "My children have always been....and will always be....the main source of sunshine in my life!".

See you next time scrappy friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment