HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

CSI Challenge 113, Memory

Recently, I have joined CSI.....Color, Stories, Inspiration. There are many wonderful artists who share their scrapbooking work, and I always enjoy seeing what they are doing, because it is inspirational!

For the past three weeks I have been a little under the weather and when my daughter came home for a visit she offered to cook dinner one night for her dad and me. What a treat that was!

For this challenge scheme, I used all five colors. For evidence, I chose to use hearts, ledger paper, an owl, butterflies, a typewriter and beads. We only had to choose one, and I went a little overboard!

For the Testimony I was to choose at least one clue, but I used two: Write a letter of appreciation and the Inspiration word, "memory".
Be sure to check out CSI and see if you might be interested in playing along.....it's a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful layout, Patty! I love the photo of your daughter, and how wonderful that she offered to cook you and your hubby a meal!!! she is kind and considerate like her mom!!!!! I am off to check out CSI, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout, Patty! Loving the background. So happy to have you playing with us at CSI. Thanks so much for your sweet words on my blog.

    ReplyDelete