HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Having Tons of Fun

 

This layout was created for The Crafty Scrapper Design Team. It features my son Lee, as he was having fun at Universal Studios in Los Angeles.


 The chipboard shape with scallops was first painted, then inked with a brick design.

For this layout I wanted to make parts of it look messy.....just the way boys like things! I painted the buttons white and when dry, sanded them. Also, I used modeling paste and an empty prescription bottle to make the circles in the background.
  
Here, you can see where I crimped the paper, cut it into wavy shapes and inked it before adhering it to the background paper.

Products used for this layout:

Authentique Suave Collection paper
Echo Park That's My Boy Collection
Maya Road
     Wood Bingo Numbers
     Chipboard Gears
     Wood Buttons
     Twine
     Paper Clip
Prima
     Flowers
     Mask

Be sure to stop by The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie, Texas and check out all of these wonderful products.

Thanks for taking time to leave comments! You are appreciated.

 



1 comment: