HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Adorable

This layout was created for The Crafty Scrapper, AKA my "happy place", in Waxahachie, Texas.
When my daughter was about 15 we went to a family gathering and she enjoyed being with her little cousin, Kate. I remember taking this photo as if it were yesterday.

Techniques always add a lot of interest to a page. On this layout I masked, stitched, painted, inked and did some 3-D work. You can see the modeling paste and the wonderful texture this fun technique created.

It was a treat to use Studio Calico papers, American Crafts chipboard embellishments, Prima flowers, The Crafter's Workshop, Heidi Swap Color Shine and May Arts ribbon.

The banner looked so cute placed across the picture. As you can see, I popped up two layers here.

Thanks for taking a peek. I always appreciate comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment