HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Jen and Hunter's Wedding


Hi everyone! Sharing a layout that I created for the CSI  Design Team. I really love the colors this week. Don't you think the lighter colors pop against the black background, for a dramatic look?!! Even though I have been contributing for about ten months and am now on the CSI Design Team, I feel as though I just got started there. The challenges are always fresh and new. I always enjoy playing along and making friends from around the world. 


Here is the Case File and Em Straface's sketch that I turned 90 degrees clockwise. Be sure to check out Em's blog here


Elizabeth and her gentleman friend attended a wedding recently and she shared these wonderful photos with me. Below, you can see a photo of Liz with the bride and groom. Romance is definitely in the air!

Products used:

Bo Bunny Star Crossed Collection papers and      layered chipboard stickers
Jenni Bowlin stencil
Liquitex modeling paste
Martha Stewart punches
May Arts lace
Petaloo flowers
Pink Paislee paper
Prima inks, flowers
The Metal Guy heart frame
From my stash:
     chipboard, valentine metal pieces, taping and
     bedding tape, black ribbon


Techniques used on this layout include inking, stitching, embossing, painting, layering, masking, 3-D work and die cutting. I was having so much fun with this one that I just couldn't stop!  

Thanks for taking a peek! I hope to see you back here soon. 

2 comments:

  1. This is great. Love the black background and the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed the red typewriter tucked next to the photo! Fun LO, Patty. I LOVE the red stitching and perfect xo punching! Nice page, mon amie.

    ReplyDelete