HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Sunday, January 4, 2015

You'll Always Be Mine




Here is my latest creation for the CSI Design Team. It is about a recent trip my daughter took to California. 


Over at CSI this week is a challenge with beautiful colors and a sketch by Emma Straface to help you ease back into scrapbooking after the busy holiday season. Our sponsor for January is a2z Scrapbooking! Be sure to check out their website. 


When our two grown children were little, we took them to Disneyland as part of a vacation to "The Golden State". All four of us remember that trip with great fondness. When Elizabeth traveled to California on a business trip recently, she decided to go to Disneyland during her off hours. 


The journaling says, " Dear Mickey, I tried to call you but your number had changed. Then I wrote you a letter and it came back, "return to sender"

So, I had to come out to Disneyland to see for myself! Love, Liz" I guess you're never too old for Disney!


Products used:

Bazzil Basics cardstock
Cratepaper chipboard pieces, epherema and heart       rhinestone
Kaisercraft paper
Liquitex modeling paste
Prima paper and template
From my stash: 
     string and sequins


Thanks for taking a peek....I always appreciate your comments!

2 comments:

  1. Such a clever take on the journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course not! One is NEVER too old for Disneyland, that is unless one is OLD at heart! I like your cute banner and fun pattern mix. So glad Liz got a chance to visit the Magic Kingdom. xo

    ReplyDelete