HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Sunday, October 15, 2017

You Shine



Hello friends! I have designed another layout for Color Stories Inspiration to share with you. The ladies in the photo are some of my high school friends and acquaintances. I will tell you more, later. 

Here is how I solved Case File 240: 

Scheme: All five colors used
Evidence: Flowers, butterflies, hearts, texture paste, pleating
Testimony: I used the inspiration word, you.



One of my favorite techniques to use when scrapbooking is to layer. 


Another favorite technique is to make the background interesting by using modeling paste and a stencil. I also used Honey Bits stamp and Seafoam embossing powder by Blue Fern Studios. 



Those of you who know my work know that  I love to include 3-D work on my layouts! 


I love the brand new "Seedlings" by Blue Fern Studios. You can see them on the flower petals. They are also used on the background paper. 


Blue Fern Studios Products
     Paper
Happy Accident, Layering Cards
Montage, Wisdom
Vintage Christmas, Deck the Halls
Serendipity, Merriment
Serendipity, Reminisce

Chipboard
Cuckoo Clock
Optimist Word Set

Embossing Powder
Snow
Seafoam

Stamp
Honey Bits

Flowers
Dark Tropic Lillies
Harvest Lilies

Seedlings
Paprika

Liquitex Products
Gesso
Modeling Paste

Prima Products
Stencil

Ranger Products 
Emboss It Dabber



The journaling reads, "You shine because you cared enough to get a group of high school friends together to share and enjoy each other's company once a month for dinner. "

Thanks for stopping by! 





7 comments:

  1. Patty - This layout is so beautiful. I have always loved the work you do. This was fun getting together to see friends and acquaintances. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully scrapped memory! So nice that so many get together like this! WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Lisa, thank you for the thoughtful comment. BTW...Big congrats for being "Fan of the Month" at Blue Fern Studios! I can tell that you have put a lot of time and effort into your beautiful work!

      Delete
  3. Love the modeling paste butterflies! Happy Scrapping, PIC <3

    ReplyDelete