HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Friday, March 16, 2018

Easter Basket for Tresors de Luxe


Sharing an Easter Project I created for the Tresors de Luxe design team. I have decorated Easter eggs since I was a little girl, so I now have three to add to my collection. 


This egg is covered completely with lace, then I wound a string of "pearls" around the egg and last, added the pretty flower. Some stitching was involved. 


For each egg, I painted it with gesso, then added the lace. Some small silver pins keep the lace in place. Using a small brush, I painted over the pin head, so it wouldn't be seen. 


Thanks for taking a peek! 

2 comments:

  1. I bet these look elegant on your Easter tree, Patty! I especially like the lace infused with pearls (last/bottom photo)- great idea to paint the pin heads! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Shawn! Thanks for the love! They are too large for the Easter tree, but I have them displayed in a compote, nested softly on Easter Grass. Have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete