HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sweet on You



Hello scrappy friends! Come play along at Color Stories Inspiration. This is a scrapbooking challenge group where you can play along the "traditional way" and follow the prompts strictly, or you can be a little more laid back and discover you own interpretation of the case file. 


No automatic alt text available.
I always use the traditional method for solving CSI cases. Here is how I solved the case: 

Scene: All five colors used
Evidence: Wet medium, String, Musical
      Elements, Plants, and Metal
Testimony: I chose, "Write a dozen things about your topic." I wrote 17 reasons why I'm sweet on my husband, since we celebrated our 44th anniversary in May.

In this photo you can see the stamping/heat embossing, watercolor sprinkles, and use of a stencil and modeling paste.....all done on the background paper.



Here, can be seen the 3-D work, heat embossing on the chipboard and application of seedlings. 


Products



Blue Fern Studios

     Paper - Frolic Adorn, Blush Cupid's Folly



     Chipboard - Sweet on You, Dresden Corsage,              Elegant Flourish
     Embossing Powder - Snow, Speckled Mint
     Flowers- Fresh Florals
          Garden Blooms  
          Wanderlust Vine              
          In the Mood, Moody Blooms
     Seedlings - Glass, Mustard
     Stamp - For the Birds
Ranger Emboss It Dabber
Prima 3 - D Matte Gel
The Crafter's Workshop stencil
From my stash: modeling paste, embossing  thread and                metal heart



The journaling reads, "Let me count the reasons I'm sweet on you: You are....

 1.  helpful
 2.  thoughtful
 3.  kind
 4.  my best friend
 5.  caring
 6.  a constant provider
 7.  a great dad to Lee and Liz
 8.  easy going and fun
 9.  romantic
10. supportive
11. humorous
12. intelligent
13. forgiving
14. emotionally strong
15. my rock
16. a good man
17. perfect for me

2 comments: