HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Enough of the bird watching for now.  A scrapbooker has to scrap!

Many of my layouts (LOs) are heritage themed, as is this one. In this LO I used the outside portion of the Creative Imaginations die cut paper, hand cut the pocket watch from Graphic 45 A Proper Gentleman Collection (Timely Point of View) as well as lots of Idea-ology embelliles and 7 Gypsies Tag (love that assortment!). Crackle Painted the wings from Grungeboard Elements (Dots) and inked it black

These photographs were taken this past October (2010) when my cousin, Ken and his wife, DH, DM and I traveled to Fayeteville, Texas to see the home of Ken's and my Great, Great Grandparents and the building
where our GGGfather ran his mercantile business. This little community in Central Texas still has a vintage look and feel to it.....even now, in the new millennium! We all had such a WONDERFUL time seeing our roots....BIG THANKS TO MY MOTHER for all of her hard work in our family GENEALOGY!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so thrilled that you have a family history and knowledge most of us only dream about...so lucky to have the oral history and photos. That's rare. This is one of my fav LO you have made~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're carrying on the legacy as your mother did. Wonderful job documenting it here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout!! I love all the little special touches...awesome photos and a great heritage piece to pass down to future generations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout Patty! history that should be preserved for all future generations!

    ReplyDelete