HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Monday, March 10, 2014

Blooming




Hello friends! This layout was created to frame a photo of my daughter, Liz, when she was about sixteen.    
 

All of the products used here were from The Crafty Scrapper.....my Happy Scrappy place! The complete product list is: Authentique, Uncommon Collection paper, Maya Road Embellishments, Prima Ink, Ranger Adirondack Paint Dabbers and Ranger Stickles.
 
The flowers are hand made using a punch from my stash. I added stickles and small bling to them and adhered some of the flowers to the snowflakes just for fun.

I thoroughly enjoyed working with the Maya Road XOXO. First, I painted it, applied glossy accents and finally, I wrote in the center of each letter with stickles. Each step required time to dry before moving to the next step.


 And now, for the grand finale......drum roll, please. I couldn't help but want to put these little flowers in the Maya Road bottle and pour Glossy Accents by Ranger into the little jar to look like water.


Be sure to stop by The Crafty Scrapper in Waxahachie to check out all of the beautiful projects and layouts by the design team and get inspired or take a class....or both!

See you next time...........Patty



1 comment:

  1. Patty! This layout is so amazing! Every inch is spectacular. I really love the little bottle from Maya Roads with the sweet flowers! Perfect! Sweet photo of Miss Liz! Hugs - Ginger

    ReplyDelete