HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Here's a little calendar that I made using some K & Co patterned paper and a little coathanger that I purchased at a scrapbook convention last year. First, I created a pattern for the dress and cut out the blue floral print for a vintage look. Next, I used a Martha Stewart punch to add layers of lace to the sleeves, apron and petticoat. After that, I inked everywhere and glued all pieces together. I painted the dress and apron with Ranger Crackle Paint (clear) for an antique look. While the crackle paint was drying, I downloaded a free mini calendar from here: http://sites.google.com/site/catscreativeplace/Home/download-freebies
After cutting all 12 calendar pages I stapled them to the dress, wrote "2011" for a title, added the flowers and button and hung the little dress on the hanger.  VOILA! 

5 comments:

  1. ohmygosh!!! This is So charming! You are one of the most creative people I know. This is sweet, yet practical. LOVE the hangar, LOVE the punched petticoat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That calendar is just too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patty! This is absolutely cute and so much fun!!!! I can't tell you how much I love it! The little hanger makes it even more special! TFS it here with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is this Patty?!! You are soooo clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the cutest! what a darling project!!!

    ReplyDelete