HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Friday, December 30, 2011

ADVENTURE

It seems as though we just got through with a very hot summer here in Texas, but I needed to do a LO for my son's album, and haven't finished using the photos from his trip to the Gulf of Mexico, so I dove into this LO with a great deal of pleasure, paint, ink and mists! 
Canvas is always good for masculine pages and I used some of my Maya Road chipboard alphabets as a mask, then traced around the shape of the letters for definition. I frayed the edges for a tattered look.

From my stash I used netting, shells and a Mother of Pearl button.
Products used:


     Advantus / Cropper Hopper / Tim Holtz: 
          Grungeboard Elements, Dots
          Idea-ology Collection, Journaling Tickets
          Idea-ology Collection, Memo Pins
          Mini Mask, Compass
          Vintage Metal Accents
     Color Box: Petal Point Archival Dye Inkpad, 
           Circus
     Creative Imaginations: 
          Oceana Collections paper 
          Oceana Collections clear stamps
     Gotta Mesh: Islander
     Maya Road: Mini Alphabet chipboard set,    
          Caroline
     Mudpuddles: Malibu
     Ranger Ink: Inkssentials Glossy Accents
     Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist: Frozen Lake

Hope this added a little sunshine for you on a cold winter day! 

3 comments: