HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Thursday, December 1, 2011

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TO "POETRY IN A POT OF TEA"

My dear friend, Shawn, is celebrating the first anniversary of her blog, "Poetry in a Pot of Tea" ....so, LET'S HAVE TEA!
Although  Shawn and I have never met in real life, she is a sister in my heart. We first met at Scrapbook.com and share our lives over the Internet. Every month we have lots of fun exchanging goodie boxes filled with scrapbooking supplies, tea, beautiful cards and dark chocolate! We have a lot in common and love to share with each other. Please stop by Shawn's blog and help her celebrate one year of blogging happiness! She is having a wonderful GIVEWAY for following her blog! Check it out! 

http://poetryinapotoftea.blogspot.com/

HAPPY TEA SIPPING....especially to "Micupoftea"! 

5 comments:

  1. Awww, you are such a sweetheart!!!! Thank you for the blog shout out & warm blogaversary wishes. More importantly, heartfelt thanks for the gift of your friendship, my special PIC!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Sometimes in life, you find a special friend;
    Someone who changes your life
    just by being part of it.
    Someone who makes you laugh
    until you can't stop;
    Someone who makes you believe
    that there really is good in the world.
    Someone who convinces you
    that there really is an unlocked door
    just waiting for you to open.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    You are thoughtful and caring...lucky me!
    xox
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is this from you Patty.I didn´t know that you were great friends,she´s so so lovely as you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at Shawn! You're all lovely people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool that it's been a year! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty, how funny that you should find my blog all the way from the Bo Bunny site!

    It really IS a small world, I have known Shawn's work for a long time now and LOVE it! She and I have been on the same group site together for a while.

    I have added myself as a follower, I have been trying to get to everyone's blog.
    Have a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete