HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fairy Gardens, Part 2 of 4


Here's another miniature fairy garden that I made last week. It was a gift to my mother in law for Mother's Day. The photo is a little darker than I had hoped it would be under our canopy of trees, but you can still see the entire garden. 

This sweet little Daisy Fairy is from Fairy Homes & Gardens. She is another of the lovely little Cicely Mary Barker Flower Fairies. What a sweet little face she has, and her little skirt has a scalloped hem just like a daisy. 

All of the miniature decorations in this fairy garden are from Miniature Garden Shoppe

All of the plants are from Calloways.

Thanks again to my sweet friend Shawn for getting me started with these fun little gardening treasures! Be sure to check out her fairy garden blog post.  



1 comment:

  1. Aw, Patty~ you are on a roll! The little wheel barrow is so adorable, and so is the Daisy fairy. My goodness, the bunny bench is sweet. Creative work with the birdbath water, too. :)
    I bet you had fun!
    xoxo
    Thank you for the blog shout out, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete