HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Fairy Gardens, Part 3 of 4


This is the first of the two miniature fairy gardens that I made for myself. 

I have always loved being outdoors and exploring nature. So this little fairy garden is perfect for me. What a nice woodsy feel it has, thanks to the grapevine trellis and dense vegetation. 
It looks like a little cardinal is looking for a sip of water in an old, hollowed out stump.  
Look..... there's a little path leading up to a pond at the upper level....what a lovely woodland scene! It appears that there is something pink next to the water. Do you see it? 

Oh, my goodness.....it looks like a very tiny little person! Could it be an elf or fairy? No....it can't be! Yes, I think it's a fairy! 
Shhhh.....be very quiet. We don't want to scare him off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment