HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Beauty for *My Creative Scrapbook*


Hello everyone! Today, I'm sharing a little secret that I have kept to myself for at least a month. It is my honor to have been invited to be a guest designer at My Creative Scrapbook


This layout is part of their November Limited Edition kit and everything in it is gorgeous! The kit is filled with beautiful Blue Fern Studio papers, flowers and a chipboard piece. Prima charms, DIY Thickers, and DIY Wooden Butterflies....everything you will need to create a stunning layout! 


Here, you can see lace, ribbon, flowers, alphas and part of the beautiful chipboard frame by Blue Fern Studios. 


Below is a link to my first video.... It will be posted here: My Creative Scrapbook blog and to my Face Book page, so be sure and check it out:


https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_referrer=watch&video_id=U6SYMi8Nnyo



Thanks to everyone who leaves a comment!








2 comments: