HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Friday, November 4, 2016

Fall



Fall is my favorite season of the year. I'm not sure if it's because of all the beautiful colors of the trees before the leaves drop gracefully to the ground, or if it's the crisp, cool air. Perhaps it's because there is so much to do, such as football games, haunted houses, Halloween fun...or is it because my birthday is in Autumn. Maybe it is the anticipation of the coming holiday season. Who knows? Maybe it is all of the reasons above!

Come play along with us at CSI for this lovely Fall Case File. We have a brand new location and I think you will enjoy getting to know everyone and sharing your work. 


Here is how I solved Case File 217...

Scheme: All five colors were used
Evidence: triangles, heat embossing, leaves and
       trees
Testimony: Document something about Autumn



Products:

Blue Fern Studios paper (Courtship Lane,
     Parkway), chipboard (Chained Bits,
     Halloween set/Seasons), embossing powders
     (Chili Powder, Tangerine, Verdant, Lime)
Hero Arts Stencil
Petaloo flowers
Prima Colorbloom Spray and leaves


My journaling reads, "Is it just me, or do most people enjoy the season in which they were born, more than any other season?"


Thanks to all who visit. I'm glad you stopped by! Hugs.....Patty

5 comments:

  1. Love, love the scenery you've created Patty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, it's great to hear from you, Lizzy! Thank you for being such a lovely and inspirational friend and artist

      Delete
  2. I love fall best but was born in winter. My husband & I chose to marry in autumn, and I had my daughter in autumn as well! I do like winter- especially cooler temps and rain, but my birthday month isn't my favorite....The splendor of Fall is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya Shawn!!! You have plenty of reasons to love fall. So much for my theory...oh WELL. You're so kind to stop by my bkog and leave a comment! Big hugs!

      Delete