HomeLayoutsOff the PageTutorialsEverything ElseMy Resume

Monday, November 7, 2016

Brave for *My Creative Scrapbook*


Hello friends! Today, I'm sharing a layout and two cards I created as a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook. 

Can you tell I'm in the mood for fall? A couple of weeks ago my husband and I took a road trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico. We had so much fun taking in the vistas in the dessert, shopping, enjoying the cuisine....I could go on and on! Naturally, I was busy taking pictures and had to include one of them in this layout.


The November Limited Edition Kit at My Creative Scrapbook is filled with the just released Memories by Blue Fern Studios! The wide color range gives the scrapper bright colors to work with as you can see here, as well as soft pastels and neutrals as color choices.

I thoroughly enjoyed working with the lovely Blue Fern Studios frames included in this kit from My Creative Scrapbook as well as all of the wonderful embellishments gathered for your scrapping pleasure. 


I enjoyed the little wooden butterflies especially and found them easy to alter or color to match each project. 


All of the gorgeous embellishments in this kit are perfect for your card making, scrapbooking and off the page needs. Included are flowers by 
Blue Fern Studios and Prima, ribbon, lace, metal charms by Prima, Wooden Butterflies by DIY and a full pack of Alphas by DIY.

Thanks for stopping by and hoping you have a week with time to be creative! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you made the most of the kit!!! Happy Thanksgiving, PIC! xo :)

    ReplyDelete